[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 587 times)

Shezep

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: April 21, 2014, 12:27:10 pm »
I've heard a few of my friends talk about the Cauldron so I decided to check it out.

I'm a Kemetic and my main gods are Heru-sa-Aset and Ra. I also come across a few others like Djehuty, Set, Sekhmet, Aset, Sobek....ok that list may get long. I'm into journeywork, energy work, living in ma'at and being groovy to each other. I've dabbled in making Egyptian faience and attempting to learn hieroglyphs. I was formerly a member of the KO. Last year I participated in the Pagan Blog Project on Word Press. I'm also a tai chi nut. I'm gender fluid and have a slight preference for masculine pronouns, but I don't worry about if you use something else. It's all good.

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 05:08:04 pm »
Quote from: Shezep;145870
I've heard a few of my friends talk about the Cauldron so I decided to check it out.

I'm a Kemetic and my main gods are Heru-sa-Aset and Ra. I also come across a few others like Djehuty, Set, Sekhmet, Aset, Sobek....ok that list may get long. I'm into journeywork, energy work, living in ma'at and being groovy to each other. I've dabbled in making Egyptian faience and attempting to learn hieroglyphs. I was formerly a member of the KO. Last year I participated in the Pagan Blog Project on Word Press. I'm also a tai chi nut. I'm gender fluid and have a slight preference for masculine pronouns, but I don't worry about if you use something else. It's all good.

Welcome to the Cauldron!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

HarpingHawke

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: shapeshifting, witchery, polytheism. under endless construction.
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 07:49:54 pm »

Hello! Welcome to TC! :)
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Hemingway

Sophia C

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://leithincluan.wordpress.com/
  • Religion: Druid, Celtic & contemplative Christian, Gaelic-ish polytheist, on a mystic path
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/them
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:12 am »

Hi! I read your excellent blog. Nice to see you here. (I'm Leithin Cluan in the blogging world.)
"We're all stories, in the end. Make it a good one, eh?"
- Doctor Who

Nyktipolos

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 05:14:20 pm »

I thought I recognized your name. Welcome to TC!
"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams
On the Rivers

Sage

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sageandstarshine.wordpress.com
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 08:09:21 pm »

*waves* Hi, Shezep. I think I've seen you around the KO forums before. Welcome to TC!
Maker, though the darkness comes upon me,
I shall embrace the light. I shall weather the storm.
I shall endure.
What you have created, no one can tear asunder.

-Canticle of Trials 1:10

Sage and Starshine (my spiritual blog): last updated 2/25.
Friday Otherfaith Blogging: last updated 2/27
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013.

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 11:29:46 pm »

:D: HEY ZEP!!! Haven't seen you in like a billion years! Nice to see you around again!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Shezep

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 06:22:59 pm »
Quote from: Voren;146167
:D: HEY ZEP!!! Haven't seen you in like a billion years! Nice to see you around again!

Hey Voren, how's it going? :)

And Hi to the other familiar names I've seen around WP! :)

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 09:30:24 pm »
Quote from: Shezep;146261
Hey Voren, how's it going? :)

And Hi to the other familiar names I've seen around WP! :)

It'd clutter things up to tell you how everything is but if you want to Private message me I'll tell you there. Have had a lot happen in like the last year and half.
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 07:51:58 am »

Welcome to The Cauldron!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Tags: