collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Hiya all!  (Read 308 times)

TruthStream

• View Profile
Hiya all!
« on: April 18, 2014, 05:46:26 am »
I commonly go by Truth, and I come here seeking friends and knowledge. I used to be on another pagan forum, but I left there for almost a year and came back to find that the website was no longer up. It's been a long while since I found that it was taken down, but I'm just now getting to where I would like to be part of another forum like it. (From the looks of it, this is a much bigger forum in terms of users, which is actually kind of intimidating if I'm honest.)

Either way, I think I'll like it here, and I think it'd be pretty cool to try to find myself while I'm here. I'll be lurking around... ;D
"We are often told to avoid failure instead of use it as a step towards problem solving." -Tony Crisp, Your Dream Interpreter

Aerinfridh

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya all!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 08:59:30 am »
Quote from: TruthStream;145503
I commonly go by Truth, and I come here seeking friends and knowledge. I used to be on another pagan forum, but I left there for almost a year and came back to find that the website was no longer up. It's been a long while since I found that it was taken down, but I'm just now getting to where I would like to be part of another forum like it. (From the looks of it, this is a much bigger forum in terms of users, which is actually kind of intimidating if I'm honest.)

Either way, I think I'll like it here, and I think it'd be pretty cool to try to find myself while I'm here. I'll be lurking around... ;D

Welcome to TC!!

Wood Pixie

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 12:47:08 pm »

Hello Truth! I am new here and seeking friends too.
I know what you mean about how forums can disappear. I've had that happen to me too.
Hopefully you find yourself. I will help you look. :p

Athirat-umy

• View Profile
    • http://terraspiritus.ca
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 01:57:32 pm »
Truth! What a great name to go by :)
I used to spend time on a site called WiccanWeb. I LOVED it. It went through a lot of changes and has really slowed down when I went back there again - so thought I would come to a place that used to intimidate me by the sheer number of members haha.
So, I'm new here too, but want to welcome you.

TruthStream

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 06:44:41 pm »
Quote from: Wood Pixie;145528
Hello Truth! I am new here and seeking friends too.
Hopefully you find yourself. I will help you look. :p

Quote from: Athirat-umy;145537
Truth! What a great name to go by :)
So, I'm new here too, but want to welcome you.

Quote from: Aerinfridh;145507
Welcome to TC!!

Thanks for the welcome, guys! If any of you would like to chat, don't be afraid to send me a message.
"We are often told to avoid failure instead of use it as a step towards problem solving." -Tony Crisp, Your Dream Interpreter

Tags: