collapse

Author Topic: Greetings from Ottawa  (Read 308 times)

BlindBardRLB

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.blindbardrlb.wordpress.com
Greetings from Ottawa
« on: April 16, 2014, 05:16:42 pm »
Hello folks and friends!

I heard about this site through reading some of the random threads from time to time, mostly interesting topics within the Gaelic Polytheist or Germanic Heathen communities, and finally decided to sign up here.

My name is Robert but feel free to call me Raibeart or Rab. I'm originally am from West Virginia in the States but currently live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada as a perminent resident.

Specifically as far as spirituality goes I self identify as Brighidine and am devoted to the Goddess Bride and have recently embraced the very beautiful and powerful forming tradition of Clann Bhride. Generally speaking I am what one would call a Gaelic Heathen and practice both Gaelic and Nordic spirituality though the Gaelic side of things is my primary focus.
I worship within a household or hearth setting as well as a member of a local kindred.
I am also a social activist and am a part of the social activist organization Acorn Canada.

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Greetings from Ottawa
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 07:27:53 pm »
Quote from: RaibeartGaoth;145381
Hello folks and friends!

I heard about this site through reading some of the random threads from time to time, mostly interesting topics within the Gaelic Polytheist or Germanic Heathen communities, and finally decided to sign up here.

My name is Robert but feel free to call me Raibeart or Rab. I'm originally am from West Virginia in the States but currently live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada as a perminent resident.

Specifically as far as spirituality goes I self identify as Brighidine and am devoted to the Goddess Bride and have recently embraced the very beautiful and powerful forming tradition of Clann Bhride. Generally speaking I am what one would call a Gaelic Heathen and practice both Gaelic and Nordic spirituality though the Gaelic side of things is my primary focus.
I worship within a household or hearth setting as well as a member of a local kindred.
I am also a social activist and am a part of the social activist organization Acorn Canada.

Greetings and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Aisling

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan Witch
Re: Greetings from Ottawa
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 07:44:18 pm »
Quote from: RaibeartGaoth;145381
Hello folks and friends!