Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Reoccuring Shapeshifter Dreams!  (Read 1264 times)

Thracius

• View Profile
Reoccuring Shapeshifter Dreams!
« on: April 06, 2014, 06:34:47 pm »
Forgive me if this violates any of the rules, I will gladly take this post down if it does. I just need help deciphering these dreams, they've been on my mind for a long time.
Anyways, I've been having reoccurring dreams of animals that would become human and then we... um... copulate..? (seems like a PG13 form of the you know what word).

The first dream was what seemed to be in Greek times. I was playing a lyre instrument while inside a shallow pond, in a forest, with marble pillars around. Then from the forest came a giant goat. I continued playing the lyre for the goat, and it became a male satyr. Then copulation took place...

The second dream was in a old house. It was midday and I was getting ready to leave for work, then a beast unrecognizable as any animal I've ever seen crawled slowly down from upstairs. It came face to face with me, then became a man, and once again, copulation happened.

The third dream was in a old house in the middle of a forest.  A wolf kept coming to my window, scratching, howling... I was terrified. This happened every night in my dream, then one day I decided to open the window and let this giant, white wolf in. When the wolf came in my room, it became a man, then copulation took place.

My fourth dream happened last night. I was walking down the streets of a town that seemed very wealthy. Then, to the right side of the street, there was a giant mansion with gold trimmings. It was beautiful. At the front of this house, in the lawn, was a giant, huge lizard, probably about 7 to 8 feet in length and the height was up to my knees. It looked right in my eyes, then I followed this lizard inside of this golden mansion. It was there that this lizard became a man, honestly the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Then, copulation happened.

I know these dreams are weird and I may sound crazy, but these dreams have been happening for the past four months, one time a month. I don't know what to think of it, because it didn't just feel like a dream. They felt so real, so life-like. I remember every detail. I remember exactly what these men looked like. I remember feeling something in my heart shaken when I wake up from these dreams. I remember it not just being mere copulation, but it felt so spiritual. Even though they were all separate animals and separate people, they all felt like the same person or entity...

Once again I apologize ahead of time if this is inappropriate and must be removed. I just really need help with these dreams. Why is there this pattern of an animal becoming human? Why does it always feel so real like a real life encounter? Why does it feel so spiritual? So many questions... Once again, I apologize ahead of time. Please if you have any rude comments and are just going to make fun of me, go somewhere else. This is serious to me.
ngari txe’lan mawey livu.

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Reoccuring Shapeshifter Dreams!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 08:34:29 pm »
Quote from: Thracius;144587
Forgive me if this violates any of the rules, I will gladly take this post down if it does. I just need help deciphering these dreams, they've been on my mind for a long time.
Anyways, I've been having reoccurring dreams of animals that would become human and then we... um... copulate..? (seems like a PG13 form of the you know what word).

The first dream was what seemed to be in Greek times. I was playing a lyre instrument while inside a shallow pond, in a forest, with marble pillars around. Then from the forest came a giant goat. I continued playing the lyre for the goat, and it became a male satyr. Then copulation took place...

The second dream was in a old house. It was midday and I was getting ready to leave for work, then a beast unrecognizable as any animal I've ever seen crawled slowly down from upstairs. It came face to face with me, then became a man, and once again, copulation happened.

The third dream was in a old house in the middle of a forest.  A wolf kept coming to my window, scratching, howling... I was terrified. This happened every night in my dream, then one day I decided to open the window and let this giant, white wolf in. When the wolf came in my room, it became a man, then copulation took place.

My fourth dream happened last night. I was walking down the streets of a town that seemed very wealthy. Then, to the right side of the street, there was a giant mansion with gold trimmings. It was beautiful. At the front of this house, in the lawn, was a giant, huge lizard, probably about 7 to 8 feet in length and the height was up to my knees. It looked right in my eyes, then I followed this lizard inside of this golden mansion. It was there that this lizard became a man, honestly the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Then, copulation happened.

I know these dreams are weird and I may sound crazy, but these dreams have been happening for the past four months, one time a month. I don't know what to think of it, because it didn't just feel like a dream. They felt so real, so life-like. I remember every detail. I remember exactly what these men looked like. I remember feeling something in my heart shaken when I wake up from these dreams. I remember it not just being mere copulation, but it felt so spiritual. Even though they were all separate animals and separate people, they all felt like the same person or entity...

Once again I apologize ahead of time if this is inappropriate and must be removed. I just really need help with these dreams. Why is there this pattern of an animal becoming human? Why does it always feel so real like a real life encounter? Why does it feel so spiritual? So many questions... Once again, I apologize ahead of time. Please if you have any rude comments and are just going to make fun of me, go somewhere else. This is serious to me.

Ok, there's no such thing as "Greek times." Greece is still around. Also, sometimes dreams feel like more. It happens, particularly with the sexual ones. Might mean something spiritual, but one thing I would look at is what that transformation means to you. In my experience it's more common for dreams to be about something going on in one's head than about anything external (external stuff happens, but like I said, IME it's less common).
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

Melamphoros

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 09:32:08 pm »
Forgive me if this violates any of the rules, I will gladly take this post down if it does.  

*snip*

Please if you have any rude comments and are just going to make fun of me, go somewhere else. This is serious to me.

*** MOD HAT ON ***

Thracius,

First of all, we don't take down posts at all unless in the most extreme of circumstances.

Secondly, "Please if you have any rude comments and are just going to make fun of me, go somewhere else" falls under telling others how to post and is a major violation of our rules..  This is your first warning.

Melamphoros, TC Board Staff

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog

Thracius

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 10:52:22 pm »
Quote from: Melamphoros;144599
*** MOD HAT ON ***

Thracius,

First of all, we don't take down posts at all unless in the most extreme of circumstances.

Secondly, "Please if you have any rude comments and are just going to make fun of me, go somewhere else" falls under telling others how to post and is a major violation of our rules..  This is your first warning.

Melamphoros, TC Board Staff
I'm so sorry! I realized right after I posted this thread that last part was unnecessary and rude. I tried taking it down but it was out of the 10 minute time limit.
Also, Stephyjh, I'm sorry. that's not what I meant. I meant ancient Greek times. I'm sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language. :ashamed::( I realize I messed this thread up. Sorry everyone.

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 01:43:29 am »

There are many traditions of therianthropy that can be found all over the world. New Agers sort of mushed it all up into spiritual journeys to find or notice your "power animal", "shadow animal", "messenger animal"; there's the family totem, personal fylgja, bird-shaped ba...deities or folkloric creatures that are mostly human-shaped but have some animal parts...

The point being that the image of animals can be a part of our spiritual vocabulary.

Copulation can represent an effort to unite your conscious self with your instincts.

From a lot of your posts, you come off to me as very sensitive and defensive. I hope that you'll be able to grow into a condition that is emotionally healthier.
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Gilbride

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 07:54:42 am »

From what you've said, I don't think you're operating from a Celtic paradigm, but in Celtic terms these would probably be considered encounters with a "fairy lover".

Thracius

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 08:53:36 am »
Quote from: triple_entendre;144624
There are many traditions of therianthropy that can be found all over the world. New Agers sort of mushed it all up into spiritual journeys to find or notice your "power animal", "shadow animal", "messenger animal"; there's the family totem, personal fylgja, bird-shaped ba...deities or folkloric creatures that are mostly human-shaped but have some animal parts...

The point being that the image of animals can be a part of our spiritual vocabulary.

Copulation can represent an effort to unite your conscious self with your instincts.

From a lot of your posts, you come off to me as very sensitive and defensive. I hope that you'll be able to grow into a condition that is emotionally healthier.

I am vey sensitive and defensive... I hope I grow out of it too. :(
I'll have to look into therianthropy. Also, thanks Gilbride! I appreciate both your answers. It gives me a direction in what to search for.

Tags: