collapse

Author Topic: Divination with Runes.  (Read 712 times)

Escaflowne

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Divination with Runes.
« on: March 09, 2013, 10:23:10 am »
After a long break, I broke out my runes and decided to do a reading for myself. I did a 5-rune casting, which resulted in a reading that I interpreted as "life has been going well, and it will continue to go well; but you should be wary of frauds." (I didn't think of saving the runes and making a full report for this post; perhaps next time.)

I do not often do divination, but I am interested in it and think I have an aptitude for it, as my readings are typically accurate (though I typically only divine for myself.)

Do you all have advice for a girl who is aspiring to improve her divination abilities?
"He did not look like a man bearing torture now, but like a man who sees that which makes the torture worth bearing."
[ profile picture; http://gabbyd70.deviantart.com/ ]

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Re: Divination with Runes.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 05:28:49 pm »
Quote from: Escaflowne;100340
After a long break, I broke out my runes and decided to do a reading for myself. I did a 5-rune casting, which resulted in a reading that I interpreted as "life has been going well, and it will continue to go well; but you should be wary of frauds." (I didn't think of saving the runes and making a full report for this post; perhaps next time.)

I do not often do divination, but I am interested in it and think I have an aptitude for it, as my readings are typically accurate (though I typically only divine for myself.)

Do you all have advice for a girl who is aspiring to improve her divination abilities?

Hi, Escaflowne,

We'd appreciate it if you stick to the standard font (including size/color) that the forum provides - we have many members who find it difficult or uncomfortable to read fancy colors or fonts.

Thanks,
Sunflower, TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Tags: