Results 1 to 10 of 100
13 Mar 2012 11:12 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Last Online
- Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
- Southern Appalachia
- Eclectic Pagan Witch
Life's To-Do List 2012 Season 2
The season is about to change again, so it's time for a new installment of the To-Do List thread.
If you've done this before, you know what to do next. The season for this thread will run from March 20th until June 20th. As always, lists may be posted prior to the start of the season, but updates should not begin until the first day of the season.
If you're new to these threads, here's how to join the fun:
Into the Grey Mists (Spiritual Blog)
- Post your list of goals to be accomplished during the season. These can be goals of any sort- large or small. There's no minimum or maximum number of goals required. These can be subdivided any way you like - dividing by topic and month are both popular methods.
- When posting, please either number your list or post a running total of the number of goals made and completed. This makes tracking group stats much easier.
- Let everyone know how things are coming along by periodically posting updates and progress reports on this thread. Most participants typically update on a weekly basis... or as they remember! I'll try to give stats updates for the group every week or two (number of participants, total number of goals completed, etc).
- The fun ends on the last day of the season. I'll give everyone a couple of days to do their final updates and then post one last set of stats for the group.
- Toward the end of the season, look for the link to the coming season's thread.
"All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want.
But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them."
~Neil Gaiman, American Gods
By Aisling in forum Social Discussion ForumsReplies: 102Last Post: 25 Mar 2012, 07:13 PM
By Aisling in forum Social Discussion ForumsReplies: 89Last Post: 13 Jan 2012, 05:12 PM
By Aisling in forum Social Discussion ForumsReplies: 73Last Post: 2 Oct 2011, 08:02 AM
By Nehet in forum Music, Television, and FilmReplies: 1Last Post: 21 Sep 2011, 10:41 AM