+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
19 Nov 2011 08:39 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Last Online
- 21 May 2013 @ 02:39 PM
- eclectic witch with reclaiming leanings
TWS: Which parts of the story deeply resonate with you or disturb you?
After having worked through the story with the elements path and a second time with the inner path I find for me it's always something different, reflecting where my needs are. There's not only positive resonance, there's also stuff that disturbs me somewhat.
To clearify my intent: What I'm posting doesn't mean to criticise how good or bad the story is told or it's spiritual or therapeutic value, it just reflects which parts my younger self likes or dislikes and maybe what alternative story she would like to be told at the moment.
At the moment these parts resonate with me / disturb me somewhat:
- The 'though love' of the old woman disturbs me somewhat, my younger self would like a more empathic guide at the moment
- I didn't like the old nurse-stuff last time, but I begin to feel better about that part of the story
- wandering the wilderness, turning over a new page, finding new shores that fascinates me deeply, but I also feel that my journey is somewhat different than Rose's
- it fascinates me how much basic truth there is in the only direct quotes from Rose: „I am your sister!“ „Yes“ „I am innocent!“
- I still have my problems imagining 'the dark fairy', but I like to see her as the Lady of the Stars
- spinning nettles, but being not allowed to express any emotions or thoughts resonates with me, but also disturbs me
- Rose's babies being thrown (!!!) over the castle walls by the jelaous mother-in-law really disturbed me because the babies were so innocent and helpless
- I like that Rose's first sentence after being freed from the stake is 'I'm innocent!'
Which parts of the story deeply resonate with you or disturb you?My pagan blog: www.waldhexe.wordpress.com/
By Celtag in forum Music, Television, and FilmReplies: 77Last Post: 12 Dec 2011, 06:05 PM
By RandallS in forum Science and TechnologyReplies: 3Last Post: 4 Oct 2011, 04:21 AM
By rainbowgrower in forum Art, Poetry and WritingReplies: 0Last Post: 3 Sep 2011, 07:11 PM
By rainbowgrower in forum Gods, Goddesses, and MythologyReplies: 0Last Post: 3 Sep 2011, 07:11 PM