Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories What Kind of Conspiracy THeories Do You Know?  (Read 16039 times)

Babylon Outcast

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: What Kind of Conspiracy THeories Do You Know?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 10:50:43 am »
Quote from: LunaPark;40846

The Philadelphia Experiment....  perpetual motion exists.... Planet X or Nibiru.... Bob Marley was assassinated....  JFK was assassinated because
 he wanted to either...
 a.)  Wanted to tell the American people about alien contact
b.)  Wanted to change the monetary system from the Fed (which is corporate) to a national bank.  
c.) He pissed off the mob
d.) was going to tell people about alien bases on the moon.

Actually the one that makes the most sense out of these is the bank theory.

There is a video on youtube I think that perfectly explains why JFK and America has been bought over by the Federal Reserve . What the idea was that JFK was going to make it basically illegal to have a private bank system be the backbone of the USA, week or so later before he got to sign it he was assassinated. Then Johnson came in and the theory goes that the reason he got the Presidency was because he was working for the bank system and promised to allow the primary bank system to be controlled by a private system.

Now back to the topic the only real conspiracy theories I know of are mostly the common ones like the "Lizard Leaders", "White People" [that giant white men like aliens are telling our government and controlling how we progress], the multiple aliens exist [which I do believe that some way some other lifeforms exist in the universe if they are more technologically advance is another topic], the Illuminati/Freemasons/other occult overlords, 9/11 was an inside job [if not at least known and not dealt with], and pretty much anything and everything under the sun. I have to say though that the more mundane theories like 9/11 allowed to happen [series of events afterwards lead credence] or JFK assassinated to allow a private bank system to take over do lend themselves to actual credit then say the lizard/aliens controlling us as the "evidence" there is shaky at best.
"The moment we stop fighting for each other, that is when we loose our humanity"-Albert Einstein.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." -Thomas Jefferson

HarpingHawke

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: shapeshifting, witchery, polytheism. under endless construction.
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 01:33:07 pm »
Quote from: SyntheticWolf;138774
Actually the one that makes the most sense out of these is the bank theory.

There is a video on youtube I think that perfectly explains why JFK and America has been bought over by the Federal Reserve . What the idea was that JFK was going to make it basically illegal to have a private bank system be the backbone of the USA, week or so later before he got to sign it he was assassinated. Then Johnson came in and the theory goes that the reason he got the Presidency was because he was working for the bank system and promised to allow the primary bank system to be controlled by a private system.

Now back to the topic the only real conspiracy theories I know of are mostly the common ones like the "Lizard Leaders", "White People" [that giant white men like aliens are telling our government and controlling how we progress], the multiple aliens exist [which I do believe that some way some other lifeforms exist in the universe if they are more technologically advance is another topic], the Illuminati/Freemasons/other occult overlords, 9/11 was an inside job [if not at least known and not dealt with], and pretty much anything and everything under the sun. I have to say though that the more mundane theories like 9/11 allowed to happen [series of events afterwards lead credence] or JFK assassinated to allow a private bank system to take over do lend themselves to actual credit then say the lizard/aliens controlling us as the "evidence" there is shaky at best.

Just hanging this here (I don't believe any of these, btw):

That lizard thing

Rock music turns your soul bad or something

The 9/11 thing

We already have cures for cancer but the government "runs people out of the country" once they know the cure.

J. Edgar Hoover created a hit squad made up entirely of homosexuals "to assassinate JFK." "If, after the 'hit,' the street clothes were changed to "flamboyant/gayish" attire, would those people have been detained/questioned as any "normal/regular" looking individual on the street that day, or would they have been ignored as "homosexuals" that couldn't possibly have committed such a horrendous act?"

Redheads are the offspring of aliens.

There is a concentration camp under the Denver International Airport. It has an 8 level underground military base, a gas chamber... and it's rumored that there is genetic experiments taking place. The base at Deluce, New Mexico, meanwhile, houses alien spacecraft and aliens who are conducting genetic expirements on humans and animals.

Obama was groomed to be the first Muslim President by Gaddafi.

The number on the back of your social security card is a World Bank account number. At the bank, “there is a form that you can fill out to get that money back from the government, but the story goes if you do that you become marked as a target for death.”

Microsoft Kinect has fine print saying the company is not responsible for any surveillance done through it by the US government.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Hemingway

Larix

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 03:37:31 am »
Quote from: SatSekhem;19196
How many do you know? What are they?

I know this one: "The moonlanding was a fake!"

Who believes in this Conspiracy Theory?

Well, I don't .....

:)

Eagle

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2014, 05:47:49 pm »
I've always been fascinated by the whole "aternative theory" stuff. I only know of one, though. (The second gun man on the grassy knoll.)

Most are clearly false,  some theories, as those that criticize the environmental movement for be a political cover  can be true.

About the freemasonery, is undeniable the power that had in the past, but i don´t think that now has the power that the conspiracy theorists say that they has

Sarah

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2014, 02:34:18 am »
Quote from: Eagle;168110
Most are clearly false,  some theories, as those that criticize the environmental movement for be a political cover  can be true.

A political cover for what?
Knowing when to use a shovel is what being a witch is all about. Nanny Ogg, Witches Abroad

Eagle

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2014, 05:22:15 am »
Quote from: Jake_;168134

For the control of geostrategic areas  in the post-colonial africa, I have lots of information, but  i don´t know that part is true and that part is false.

However, If you look at the honorary membership of the World Wildlife Fund (The the main environmental group), you´ll find nobility, military and financial related to the political and economic interests of European power groups extended throughout the world.

Many of them (As the king " Don Juan Carlos de Borbón" drove out in 2012, when they couldn´t hide over his hunts),   don´t have interest in defend the fauna or the ecosystems
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:23:29 am by Eagle »

sailor

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2014, 08:52:25 am »
Quote from: Jake_;168134

Also, not so much a cover, but as a way to bring down the US / capitalism.  Significant funding for enviromental groups in the 70s onwards came from the CCCP.

Pix

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2015, 12:26:28 am »
Quote from: sailor;168167
Also, not so much a cover, but as a way to bring down the US / capitalism.  Significant funding for enviromental groups in the 70s onwards came from the CCCP.

So did capitalists. The New Doublespeak listed multiple examples. One that I vaguely recall that I think was from that book was that the makers of freon were about to lose their patent (and thus expect competition) so they paid environmentalist groups to protest its use and politicians to cater to those people so that it legislation was passed against it...allowing the makers of freon to introduce their new product and thus continue to corner the market.
"If there is a universal mind, must it be sane?"

--Charles Fort

astra

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2016, 05:54:32 pm »
I've always been fascinated by the whole "aternative theory" stuff. I only know of one, though. (The second gun man on the grassy knoll.)

Wow! I have seen a lot of the repeats and I know I have a few that are intriguing. I am surprised I haven't seen these named yet, I may have missed them!

1) The Mandela Effect conspiracy
2) Flat Earth Theory (yes, there is a group of people convinced we live on a flat earth, and the globe model is bs)
3) There are no "true" forests on the planet, only remains of a once MUCH richer planet (think Avatar)
4)Our universe is actually a much closer model to the concept of the realms of the Asgard (see flat earth theory)
5) Reptilian aliens live under the earth's surface
6) theories about CERN and speculation about them actually having a part in developing time travel currently being used.
7) Stargate theory - basically, the show Stargate....
8) Boston bombing, Orlando tragedy, etc - all staged terror to use as a tool of fear control via media.

I find all of this quite interesting.

Caleb Oak

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Preferred Pronouns: Male
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2016, 11:17:46 am »
Quote from: astra;195010
Wow! I have seen a lot of the repeats and I know I have a few that are intriguing. I am surprised I haven't seen these named yet, I may have missed them!

1) The Mandela Effect conspiracy
2) Flat Earth Theory (yes, there is a group of people convinced we live on a flat earth, and the globe model is bs)
3) There are no "true" forests on the planet, only remains of a once MUCH richer planet (think Avatar)
4)Our universe is actually a much closer model to the concept of the realms of the Asgard (see flat earth theory)
5) Reptilian aliens live under the earth's surface
6) theories about CERN and speculation about them actually having a part in developing time travel currently being used.
7) Stargate theory - basically, the show Stargate....
8) Boston bombing, Orlando tragedy, etc - all staged terror to use as a tool of fear control via media.

I find all of this quite interesting.

Hallowed are the Ori! :ange: :p

1:That the earth is 5000 years old. :P
2:That the netherlands where norse pagan.
Among others.

ajabigt

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2016, 07:24:52 pm »

1.The various theories dealing with pre-diluvian civilizations such as Atlantis and Mu.

2.Neanderthals and all other pre human hominins are the ancestors of the ape like crypto hominoids such as the sasquatch, yeti, and skunk ape. Its part of the Lloyd Pye’s Intervention Theory.

3.The Little People of fairy tales, folk lore, and mythology from around the world are real beings. The european designations of elves, dwarves, fairies, pygmies, nymphs, etc.

4.The cover up of giant human skeletons between 12 and 18 feet tall by the Smithsonian institute. They are usually attributed to the nephilim of Christian mythology.

5.Ancient religions and myths as outgrowths of a pre-technological human civilization interacting with high-technological non human civilizations.

6.Humans as a genetically engineered hybrid species created by the “Gods” for mining gold.

7.The theory that the royalty of the world are closer genetically to the “Gods” and were designed as administrators of the masses, resulting in a bit of a god complex.

8.The theory that various levels of hollow earth correspond to the mythological constructs of a multilayered underworld such hades, tartarus, etc.

9.The christian religion as a creation of the Roman Empire spear headed by Josephus Flavius under the reign of Titus Flavius. Joseph Atwill’s book Caesar's Messiah is the crown of that particular theory.

10.Nobody mentioned the rather hip theory that the genocidal nature of the holocaust is a fabrication. Come on guys gotta get with the times.

11.There is also the theory that JFK was not assassinated. Miles Mathis did a paper on it using mostly photographic evidence.

12.The plethora of theories dealing with the institution of science being little more than a modern religion with its own fabricated dogmas and prophets, Einstein as a fraud and other such things and stuff. This is related to the coverup theories dealing with inventor’s such as Nikola Tesla, John W. Keely, Viktor Schauberger, etc.

13.The belief in false flag terror attacks including the incidents of Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Boston Bombing, and the Oklahoma Federal Building.

14.The counter culture of the 1960’s being a CIA social engineering experiment know as Project MK-Ultra, including not just the drugs, but the music, dress, eastern mysticism, and indigenous revivals. This is really just a specific case of a general theory of social engineering best exemplified by a quote from Edward L. Bernay’s book Propaganda, “The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

15.The theory that secret societies have and still do play a major role in shaping history.

16.Tied in with all of this stuff is usually some belief in the reality of ESP, magic, esoteric, and occult disciplines.

I feel like that is a pretty good overview of the so called conspiracy theory realm considering that many conspiracy theories are just specific variants of one another. Given the overlap between the paranormal and conspiracy it appears that there is just a general undercurrent that the world is not as it seems and some people dive into this current more fully than others. Generally people who are proponents of at least one theory are likely to be supportive of many more. At a certain point the label conspiracy theory really becomes inadequate to describe the scope involved with some of these conceptions of reality. They all eventually become tightly enmeshed, resulting in complete worldviews.

Tags: